Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hats

All these while I have been thinking that I never wear hat eventhough when I do find hats to be attractive. Only after attending the Critical Thinking class that I got to know that I have been wearking hats, especially of various colours throughout my life.

 



 
 


 






 



 

It is quite interesting to know that even though my favourite colour is green, I often put on a red hat equally with the green one actually. I give importance to gut feelings and I feel things through intuition most of the time. Also it happens to be so that my intuition never let me down, so I think I better follow it as much as I can.



However, there was once in a discussion where I was asked to put on the yellow hat of optimism. I did not really favour the idea discussed. I should have got a black hat actually; I would have performed better then. I just could not think of the brighter side of the issue no matter what. In the end, after much trial, I do managed to look into the brighter side of the issue and it was only then that I realised that I may as well have been overwhelmed by prejudice over the issue. The yellow hat really made me to notice the possible goodness even in the things that I do not really like.
Thanks to the Six Thinking Hats Concept!

No comments:

Post a Comment