Wednesday 11 May 2011

Near To Death Experience???

She is not my type of girl and I definitely would not want to become close with her. The only reason why I am keeping in touch with her is because she was introduced to me by a very good friend whom I respect a lot.

I find her to be very manipulative and always hiding her real emotions and intentions while putting on a more relaxed mask. There was once when she was sending me messages over the phone, trying to pull words from my mouth regarding an issue which she thought I might have more information than her.

I do not mind telling, but it is just that I do not like people who try to manipulate me. If only she asked it to me straight-forwardly, I would have told her everything that I know. Now that I have found out her intention to manipulate me, it is just not going to work out hereafter.

Anyway, I enjoyed playing the game with her. At one point, she said that she was close to death and had a narrow escape from an accident. I was concerned about what happened and started to inquire about the incident.

Finally, I got to know that she was driving on a rainy night with her mind and concentration being elsewhere. Suddenly, when she wanted to take a turn, her tyres lose control due to the slippery road and eventually bumped slightly into the drainage next to the road. Immediately, she managed to get back on track and nothing much happened.

From the way she said it, I really thought that something terrible had happened. But I did not know that even this incident can be considered as near-to-death experience. I guess she must be very good in using UP-PLAYER PREJUDICIAL LANGUAGE.


No comments:

Post a Comment